I might have taken a slight detour on the way home from work last night to pick up this:I might have watched it late last night instead of doing homework.
I might be considering watching select scenes tonight as well.
that's funny b/c i got that via netflix yesterday for bee, but accidentally i watched it & want to watch it again...confession...oops!:) i haven't checked your bloggy in a while & i love that belly band idea...why did i not know about that? those roses are so pretty! what a good lover boy you have! he did good!:) i'm glad you are not feeling sick & just hungry...indulge b/c it ends too soon! what's funny is you are so right about hearing everyone's trauma birthing stories! august is a good month to have a baby...are you going to continue working post babe?
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
8 comments:
i still want to see that! i'm so jealous! i'm going to go rent it tonight!! wahoooo
Oh how I love you right now! I haven't seen it since the theatres.
You totally make me smile! I hope you have a great day... I haven't seen any of them. I guess I should get with it.
I really want to see this as well. I loved the first two. Now I know it will be well worth my time.
that's funny b/c i got that via netflix yesterday for bee, but accidentally i watched it & want to watch it again...confession...oops!:) i haven't checked your bloggy in a while & i love that belly band idea...why did i not know about that? those roses are so pretty! what a good lover boy you have! he did good!:) i'm glad you are not feeling sick & just hungry...indulge b/c it ends too soon! what's funny is you are so right about hearing everyone's trauma birthing stories! august is a good month to have a baby...are you going to continue working post babe?
Haven't seen it! Now I want to :)
PS: Jon is a stud to get you roses on V-day eve AND V-day!
thats so funny you loved the movie. ash and her friend turned it off halfway thru!
Post a Comment