Thursday, October 08, 2009

Book Club 09-10

Many of you expressed interest in the final book club list for the year. I'll try to give reviews for each of the books when (and if) I read them.

Thursday, October 15thA Lesson Before Dying by Earnest Gaines

Thursday, November 5thI'm Down: A Memoir by Mishna Wolff

Thursday, December 3rdPlain Truth by Jodi Picoult

Thursday, January 7th The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Thursday, February 4th The Girls from Ames: A Story of Women and a Forty-Year Friendship, by Jeffrey Zaslow

Thursday, March 4thWhen You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

Thursday, April 8th The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

Thursday, May 6th Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust by Immaculee Ilibagiza

Thursday, June 3rd In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White

3 comments:

Amanda said...

thanks!

DC Diva said...

you're going to love the book thief.

oh wait, i think i recommended that one. :)

Sara said...

The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society takes about 30 pages to get into - but then it's fabulous.

Wish I could find a decent book club. *sigh*