He's super delicious. And you look good too! I'm very excited to see you guys at Christmas. But I'm pretty sure Ryan could beat up runty Milo if he wanted to. I'll warn Milo not to bring up politics or religion so Ryan doesn't feel provoked.
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
7 comments:
so fun!
I love his Tigger onesie!
And by the way, I got your Christmas card. It is SO cute! Your family is adorable.
aw i miss you guys already :)
I can tell you're such a sweet mom, Lauren. By the way, we LOVED your card! You're such a beautiful family!
i love how cute & chubby he is! i just want to squish his thighs!!! how are you adjusting to being home more?
SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!
He's super delicious. And you look good too! I'm very excited to see you guys at Christmas. But I'm pretty sure Ryan could beat up runty Milo if he wanted to. I'll warn Milo not to bring up politics or religion so Ryan doesn't feel provoked.
Post a Comment