Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Can't Make These Things Up


12:30 a.m. Tuesday night (Wednesday morning)

We are fast asleep.

Jon: Lauren?

Lauren: Yes?

Jon: I'm tired.

Lauren: That is why we are sleeping. . .

And when morning came, he had no recollection of that conversation.

Sometimes he has his blond moments.

3 comments:

Kristan said...

I LOVE that photo!

And as a sleep talker, I can totally relate. I always appreciate when someone can tell me the crazy things I said while asleep - I'll even carry on conversations. But this one is classic.

The Yoder's Five said...

HA!!! Love the picture, too!

Sorry about your cold--it's so hard to take care of a little one when you don't feel well.

Heather said...

That is hilarious. I have been known to have convos with Toby and not remember anything! He has learned not to say anything important. LOL