Try to figure this one out:
How does an 8-month old fall to sleep in his crib facing one way, and wake up facing another? Meaning, his head ended where his feet started. All without making enough noise to wake up his parents?
I really wish we had a picture of this. . .
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Luke migrates around his crib, too. I think he arches his back and scooches his body around. I love to see where he ends up.
Sleep crawling. It's like sleep walking, but there is just not as many places to go :)
Pebbles does this as well. She scoots with her feet. Sometimes said feet end up dangling out of the crib, when she thinks she's small enough to sleep across the crib.
Ha! I remember when Norah did that once. I wondered the exact same thing!
Post a Comment