Nutella will forever remind me of London. Everytime I eat it, it makes me smile :)
But why restrict yourself to just midmorning? Or just when Ryan makes a mess? . . . oh right I know. The same reason I don't let myself buy Nutella at Costco. Small doses are safer for my addictive personality :)
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
4 comments:
That looks like Adeline's favorite snack! And Rob's too for that matter, except he likes his with peanutbutter and hazelnut spread!
Mmmm, now I'm craving nutella crepes from Paris. Thanks.
Nutella will forever remind me of London. Everytime I eat it, it makes me smile :)
But why restrict yourself to just midmorning? Or just when Ryan makes a mess? . . . oh right I know. The same reason I don't let myself buy Nutella at Costco. Small doses are safer for my addictive personality :)
Oh yum!!
Post a Comment