Thursday, June 02, 2011

Pride

This is who I got to see last weekend:

I am proud of all of my family, but right now I am especially proud of this one. Every time I really think about what he signed up for and what he has and will endure to protect our country I tear up. He's a good guy (and his wife is pretty incredible for supporting him through it all).

And for good measure, look at my crazy kid's hair at SeaWorld!

5 comments:

Allison Stromberg said...

oh my gosh! i cant believe his hair! haha thats awesome

Allison Stromberg said...

and let me guess. hes watching barney..?

The Yoder's Five said...

Love those curls!! I think the Texas humidity is helping things along!!

Is that your brother? I'm so glad Mark didn't join the military (he considered it). I don't think I could handle it!!

erica said...

I've missed you!! It's been too long since I've looked at your blog and Ryan has grown soo much! His hair is gorgeous. And your house is beautiful! I love all of your cute rugs! You are amazing.

Cassanova said...

so amazing!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/21-julukan-kota-di-indonesia/