Look, I understand all of the issues on the table, you all looked cute picketing the first week and we even watched your clips on YouTube and read your blogs. But I am desperately missing quality tv right now. I can only stand so much Supernanny and Back to You. If I actually paid for tv service I would be livid that I was paying for crap.
This has got to stop. I am missing my friends at The Office, and I am counting down to the season premiere of Lost.
And be sure to add something to your contracts limiting bad reality tv. Pretty please? I'll wait a few more days for that one!
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hear ya! Thankfully I have 5 more episodes of FNL. That is the only thing getting me through :) And maybe Mr. Clooney will sort this all out - ha. And to think I used to consider myself a reality tv fan - I can't stand it! Make it stop.
Bravo, Lauren! You tell them! For goodness sakes, we were supposed to be riveted and on the edge of our seats for the season premiere of 24, but alas - tis not to be. I hope they listen!!
i agree whole-heartedly. i got through Christmas break just fine with the festivities and family to distract me and all... but now i'm really needing some 'quality' entertainment to give my mind a break from endless reading. but there is nothing!
I guess we'll have to rely on American Idol...I LOVE to watch the bad singers, the weird sparkle girl was so scary!
Amen and AMEN Lauren! I'm with you. So I'm so glad you think my story is funny because I think it is too, but Ben thinks I'm a bit of a freak!
Post a Comment