Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Busy Blogging

I sometimes make promises that I forget to keep. It's not intentional, I promise, I just usually am thinking about a dozen things at a time. I frequently freeze my computer at work because I try to click around too fast. It's bad when you think faster than your computer. So over a week ago, when we called my sister-in-law for her birthday, I promised her I would blog within the week.

Now, at the time, I had every intention of blogging that week, but then life caught up. I was cramming work to be ready to leave town on Friday to hang with Jon for the weekend (he was there for work). And to make it harder to blog, I had nothing exciting or relevant to talk about. So I didn't blog.

I talked to my sister-in-law, who shall remain nameless, today online and she gently reminded me that I had promised to blog. Oops, ok, I'll blog.

(that was a long intro...)

My boss and I have a running inside joke revolving around this stupid youtube video about blogging. We frequently ask each other if we are blogging and then bust up laughing. Just watch it, I can't explain it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12yD8JyaVvY

I'll leave my blog at that, it's that funny (and funnier if you apply the principles to your life, tongue in cheek of course!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leandra said...

Thanks for the update. I like the new theme too...

Love from Utah!

Amander said...

Yay for a blog post! Cute new pics of you and John, by the way. Hope all is well with the new semester!

Kristan said...

New post please!