Here we are at the beach on the James River. Jamestown is a little ways up the beach.
Here are their cute kids in the river. We weren't planning on actually swimming but try telling that to these kids. They are fearless.
Thanks Carrie and Steve for a fun weekend!
In other news, I really really want to see the new Mamma Mia movie! I saw the musical in London with Kristan and that's the only musical I have ever been to that I actually got up and danced in the middle of the show (everyone else was too, not just me!). Has anyone seen it yet?

4 comments:
I really want to go to see that movie too. Let me know if you want to go together!
Hi! I just wrote about our vacation on our family blog and put up some pictures. I enjoyed reading your comments, and we definitely enjoyed having you guys for a couple days. Thanks for coming down.
Don't forget to send us some pictures via email.
I think mini getaways are the best. Just enough time to feel like you did something out of the ordinary...but nothing stressful or overbearing (in terms of planning, getting time off, etc.)
So glad you two enjoyed yourselves :)
Summer traveling is the best. Let me know if you do see Mama Mia because I'm curious too. And be sure & tell Jon I am quite impressed with his sandwich bags. He's a trooper!
Post a Comment