Friday, July 25, 2008

This is Hard?

For some weird reason, this music video cracks me up. Jon and I saw it first when we were in Rome a couple of years ago. There were only a few channels that played anything in English and one of them was a music video channel.

I thought for a long time that this was the European version of this video and there was a more normal version to play in the States. Guess not.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Coldplay in "The Hardest Part". (It's a good song too, which doesn't help explain why this video is so strange.)

I guess this could be considered a PG-13 video for weird almost naked people. Just a forewarning.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

ah! i couldn't even watch the whole thing because it was ruining the song for me! i love coldplay.... but that was just strange...

Paige said...

Bizarre...

Anonymous said...

So peculiar. I wonder if that was REALLY her. I kept thinking he was going to throw her into the water!

And Chris whatshisface looks like Matthew McConahey (sp?) with his long curly blond hair!