Ever since Palin was added to McCain's ticket, at least 5 people have said that I look like her. I don't get it. I think it is just the brunette w/glasses thing. What do you think?
I think she looks more like Tina Fey, which is a good thing for comedy sketches.
Jon thinks I kinda look like this girl, who is a Swedish hurdler. I don't see the resemblence but Jon thinks we have the same Swedish cheekbones.
Hm, you DO sort of look like Palin - which is totally a compliment because she's pretty. I think some of it is definitely due to the brunette in glasses factor.
But I have to agree with you, she looks more like Tina Fey. I also got excited at the thought of comedic sketches!
I agree that ther is some similarities. The first thing out of doug's mouth was that tina Fey would play her on SNL. On another note I think Jon is crazy. Jess
Unfortunately... I see a resemblance. It must be the brunette/glasses thing. I agree - this will be great for future SNL skits! Is Tina Fey even on SNL anymore?
Tim doesn't think I look like anyone. But I think he slightly resembles Ashton Kutcher - he's way classier, tho.
I think you look more like Tina Fey than Palin. Isn't it silly: Oh my gosh, Lauren...you have brown hair and glasses...that MUST mean you look like Palin!? But honestly, you just look like you--and that's a good thing :) When Britney was hugely popular (and not just being made fun of) I got that I looked like her all the time. C'mon people!? Blonde hair does not equal Britney Spears!?!
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
7 comments:
Hm, you DO sort of look like Palin - which is totally a compliment because she's pretty. I think some of it is definitely due to the brunette in glasses factor.
But I have to agree with you, she looks more like Tina Fey. I also got excited at the thought of comedic sketches!
I don't think I really look like anyone.
I agree that ther is some similarities. The first thing out of doug's mouth was that tina Fey would play her on SNL. On another note I think Jon is crazy.
Jess
Unfortunately... I see a resemblance. It must be the brunette/glasses thing. I agree - this will be great for future SNL skits! Is Tina Fey even on SNL anymore?
Tim doesn't think I look like anyone. But I think he slightly resembles Ashton Kutcher - he's way classier, tho.
I think you look more like Tina Fey than Palin.
Isn't it silly: Oh my gosh, Lauren...you have brown hair and glasses...that MUST mean you look like Palin!?
But honestly, you just look like you--and that's a good thing :)
When Britney was hugely popular (and not just being made fun of) I got that I looked like her all the time. C'mon people!? Blonde hair does not equal Britney Spears!?!
i looked at all of the pictures for too long and now you all look the same... i'll have to try back in a few days and try not to over analyze :)
Jon's right, you do look like that Swedish hurdler.
You're much prettier than either of those two women!!
Post a Comment