Ashley and I at Hollywood Studios:
Sunday, November 02, 2008
The Happiest Place on Earth
We had a blast in Disney World. Here are a few pics of the week.
Ashley and I at Hollywood Studios:
Jon, Ashley and I soaked from the river rapids ride at Animal Kingdom:
Ashley and I at the Magic Kingdom:
Jon could only hang out with us for the first two days and then he had to go to his conference. He said he was in meetings all day, but really, I think he just doing this:
Ashley and I at Hollywood Studios:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Totally jealous!!!!!! call me this week so we can chat. miss ya sis!
How fun! Looks like you had a magical time.
Did Ashley enjoy it? I can't believe how old she is! What a beautiful little girl. Next time give me a little advanced notice & I'll send Taj along. I'm sure he would have added to the fun.
i knew jon wasn't really working!!
Post a Comment