Tonight, Jon and I will be flying here:
It's Disney World, by the way.
Jon has a conference here next week- and by "here" I mean a nearby hotel, not in Cinderella's Castle. I'm tagging along. I'm super excited because my parents and my 10-year old niece Ashley are coming down to join us so I have someone to ride the teacups with when Jon is at his conference all day and night. So, I'll be there until next Thursday (woo hoo)! What is your favorite thing at Disney World or Disney Land for you west-coasters? And if you've never been, why were you so deprived as a child? (just kidding, kinda)

7 comments:
Oooh, Disney World! That's my favorite of all the Disney's. I don't know that I could pick a favorite. I love it all!
SO lucky...I am jealous. Never been to Disney World, but have been to Disney Land...and I have to say Splash Mountain was my favorite. Enjoy your trip and say hi to Mickey...lucky!! :)
Nothing better than a 10 dollar funnel cake. okay maybe there is. Splash mountain is my favorite!!!!!!! I'm sad we cant be there with u guys!
Enjoy your "business trip"! I've actually never been to Disneyland - wild, hey? But I'm reading a book about the magic kingdom and they're amazing customer service. One day...
Will we see you guys for Thanksgiving?
My absolute favorite there is Splash Mountain. Disneyland doesn't do it justice, and someday I want my kids to see what it is really suppose to be like. I also love epcott, and Universal. Hope you had a great time!!
I love all of it. I hope to take Carter this holiday season... seeing as he has never been to California's Adventure theme park.
Best Ever is Twilight of Terror!!!
Post a Comment