Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Monday

There's not much to report here in D.C. I've been trying to finish a final paper for my class (I'll turn it in tonight) and we've both been busy at work.

They day after Thanksgiving we drove over to Seaford, Delaware to visit Jon's great aunt and uncle. Here's a picture of cute Uncle Kak and Aunt Agnes. They are a riot.This past weekend I met Jon in Houston. He was there for work on Friday and flew to Dallas on Sunday for a couple days of training so instead of him flying home I flew out there. Here is a picture of us at the NASA Space Center. I know what you're thinking. It's a big rocket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun thanksgiving and weekend in Texas. Cant wait to see you soon!

Emily Jonas said...

When are you guys going to come to Vegas to visit? We miss you!