Wow--you're already halfway there! You look great! Congrats on you both guessing right about it being a boy. He is going to be one handsome little guy!
Hey! Our bumps are about the same size - still in the "I look more fat than pregnant and none of my clothes fit, but no maternity clothes fit either" stages.
Congrats on having a boy. I'm praying for spread-eagled cooperation on Friday so I know if I need to buy clothes or not.
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
6 comments:
What a cute little bump! You barely look pregnant - and congrats on it being a boy!
pictures! finally! i love them :) you look so cute & happy!
Isn't it so fun when you finally start showing? Congrats on having a boy!!
Wow--you're already halfway there! You look great! Congrats on you both guessing right about it being a boy. He is going to be one handsome little guy!
Hey! Our bumps are about the same size - still in the "I look more fat than pregnant and none of my clothes fit, but no maternity clothes fit either" stages.
Congrats on having a boy. I'm praying for spread-eagled cooperation on Friday so I know if I need to buy clothes or not.
Congrats on the baby boy, every dad needs a good little boy in his life!
Post a Comment