Poor little Rachael (Jon's sister's daughter). She has three brothers and one boy cousin and now, one more boy cousin to add to the family. Guess she'll have to wait a little while longer for a girl cousin.Yup, it's a boy. At least I hope so. Otherwise, we'll have some explaining to do. . .

11 comments:
Im glad its a boy. Any more estrogen in the Stromberg house during Christmas would be complete chaos!!!
that was morgan- by the way
Hey I think the boy genes are more dominant in my family. I have about five cousins who have had kids at the same time... so guess what we have all had 2 boys... we are all girl starved. And no I don't know what we are having yet. The doc couldn't tell.
Yeah a little boy!!! And you look fabulous.
Congrats!! Boys are wonderful! So, you hardly look pregnant. You just have a cute tiny belly...love it! :)
A little boy! Cute! I can babysit him and play with him during the hoildays! Finally someone to play with!!! Little boys are always cute!!! I will play barbies with him!! I will play cars and dinosaurs. I am glad I gave all my bratz dolls to my grandma because then we will get to play bratz dolls with him!!! Vroom vroom off our way to car city!! See ya! Cant wait.
Love ya Lauren amd Jon!!! Smile!!
Its Ashley your favorite neice.
Yay for baby boys! They are so fun. You will love it.
yay!
congrats! that is very exciting.
Hooray! Boys are so fun! I'm glad Justin will have a little friend!
Our boys can be buddies and wipe snot on each other and beat each other up. It'll be so much fun!
Post a Comment