live it up now...but it's super fun when your kids get bigger to go on these fun adventures, too. can't wait to find out what you are having...it's going to be such a cute baby b/c you are so pretty! i can't wait to see it!!!!:)
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
5 comments:
Live it up my friends. Live it up!
I am jealous! One day! Hope you guys are having tons of fun!
live it up now...but it's super fun when your kids get bigger to go on these fun adventures, too. can't wait to find out what you are having...it's going to be such a cute baby b/c you are so pretty! i can't wait to see it!!!!:)
I want to see a picture of your cute belly already!! And I love your background. I might copy you and put it on my blog!
how fun that you two got away to NYC! yep, we're jealous, too :) how's mama and baby?
Post a Comment