As a new first-time father, I HIGHLY recommend jewelry. I bought Cali a necklace/pendant to give her after delivery. It was a total success.
Be sure to remember it, though, when you leave for the hospital! Otherwise, you're going to have to sneak away for an hour during labor, break all sorts of speed limits on the way home and back, and return with a sheepish grin. Just sayin'.
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
5 comments:
they are super darling! how did you find them? random online surfing?
Yeah, Jon, spend $70 to show your true love to your wife.
Note to Jon:
As a new first-time father, I HIGHLY recommend jewelry. I bought Cali a necklace/pendant to give her after delivery. It was a total success.
Be sure to remember it, though, when you leave for the hospital! Otherwise, you're going to have to sneak away for an hour during labor, break all sorts of speed limits on the way home and back, and return with a sheepish grin. Just sayin'.
What a stinker! We carry these at the store that I work at. Which that I had known before last night. But you could pass the word along to your hubby!
stop forcing me to buy u things lauren! geeez
Post a Comment