We find out in two weeks if this little thing inside me is a boy or a girl. We are leaning towards boy right now, if only because Jon is deathly afraid of Barbies and dress-up. Maybe that is a reason to lean toward "girl". . .
Cast your vote in the poll on the right. Winners get absolutely nothing except a pat on the back and pride.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wait a minute, I thought you said if I win I get a trip to Disney World!! It better be a little Lucy.
I find out this week! That is too funny... do you have names picked out?
I voted girl because I think Jon is emotionally constipated.
Crying and emotion is Jon's only antidote.
Lots of crying.
Andrew votes for boy because he'd have more fun with a boy cousin his own age.
I vote girl!!! You still never sent me a picture of yourself. That would give me a better idea.
i want a picture too!
and i vote boy... but i don't really have a good reason
I vote girl only cause I think mom will still call him Lucy Max if its a boy. hahahaha
We find out in two weeks as well. We're pulling for a girl (economics as well as my firmly held belief that every girl needs a sister), but we'll take a boy. Either way it means a war over names. But if it's a boy, I have a reason to buy baby clothes, that in and of itself is a good thing!
I am so excited for you Lauren! There is nothing more challenging but more rewarding than being a new mom-- I am so in love with my daughter, I can't wait for you to feel that too! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment