Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goodness Me

Why do I feel I have grown exponentially since I posted the last preggers picture of me?! This is from today-- 24 weeks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww big sissy you look so cute!!!! every time i tried to buy some baby boy clothes mom said you already had it. so i need to find a secret store that you dont know about. do you have nursey colors yet? miss u love u! sorry im terrible at phone calls.

Lauren F. said...

That's funny Morgan because I haven't bought ANY baby stuff yet-- it must be Mom and Jennifer that are buying everything. I haven't seen a piece of it yet!

erica said...

You're way CUTE Lauren!!!

The Yoder's Five said...

You look gorgeous! Funny how one day your belly just seems to pop out of nowhere, though. That has just happened to me.

Amanda Wilson said...

You look fantastic!! Oh i am so glad you finally posted a picture of your cute little pregnant belly! You are adorable!

Anonymous said...

you're so cute, lauren!