This month has gone by so fast! I really can't believe that one month ago I was in labor. For those of you interested in the birthing story, it really isn't that exciting. My water broke at 4 a.m. and after a long day in the hospital with a great epidural, Ryan finally showed up at 10:39 p.m. after 2 hours of pushing. My mom jumped on a plane that morning and so she was able to be there for Ryan's birth (and hold my head up during the pushing process- Thanks Mom!)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Happy One-Month Birthday!
This month has gone by so fast! I really can't believe that one month ago I was in labor. For those of you interested in the birthing story, it really isn't that exciting. My water broke at 4 a.m. and after a long day in the hospital with a great epidural, Ryan finally showed up at 10:39 p.m. after 2 hours of pushing. My mom jumped on a plane that morning and so she was able to be there for Ryan's birth (and hold my head up during the pushing process- Thanks Mom!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
happy birthday lil guy!
i cant believe he is already a month old!!
He's such a cutie! Love that you matched the ties.
Holy CRAP Lauren--that was a long labor! Two hours of pushing??! I pushed for two minutes with Madelyn. Now I am getting scared for how birth story #2 is going to go for me....
Melissa- Two minutes would have been much nicer! My contractions were pretty far apart so that slowed things down a bit. And I was on oxygen for the baby so I had to take it a little easy. Hopefully the next one will be a lot quicker!
Post a Comment