Congratulations! He is a darling! Give it three/six months and you will be a pro at this. I'm sure you are feeling a bit overwhelmed right now with the sleepless nights and endless nursing sessions..but it will get easier sooner than later :) So glad he is here and you are both healthy.
What a delicious looking baby!! I can't believe he's only a week old. Good luck surviving the zombie stage that is the first 6 weeks--I am bracing myself for the same.
He is one CUTE baby! I hope the jaundice goes away soon...and that maybe he'll start sleeping 3 or 4 hours at a time! At least during the night, right! :) Congratulations again!!
oh he is so cute! i saw your mom at church 2 sundays ago & it was fun to talk with her. i'm excited the baby came so soon! good luck as you adjust to motherhood...it'll come along so nicely for you.
adorable... what a cute little sun-bather! I remember being tired, always tired. It definitely gets easier. Norah started sleeping through the night around 2 months without any prompting from us. Hopefully little Ryan will do the same!
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
12 comments:
love the print on the blanket. oh and love the baby too!
What a cutie! I can definitely see some of Jon in him.
I have to say, as much as I'm SO DONE being pregnant, I am terrified to relive the newborn stage again! I like my sleep too much.
Wow...he really is one adorable baby! Good work, guys.
Congratulations! He is a darling!
Give it three/six months and you will be a pro at this. I'm sure you are feeling a bit overwhelmed right now with the sleepless nights and endless nursing sessions..but it will get easier sooner than later :)
So glad he is here and you are both healthy.
I cannot say it enough - he is adorable! Can't wait to meet him in person! Glad you are both doing well.
What a delicious looking baby!! I can't believe he's only a week old. Good luck surviving the zombie stage that is the first 6 weeks--I am bracing myself for the same.
He is one CUTE baby! I hope the jaundice goes away soon...and that maybe he'll start sleeping 3 or 4 hours at a time! At least during the night, right! :) Congratulations again!!
oh he is so cute! i saw your mom at church 2 sundays ago & it was fun to talk with her. i'm excited the baby came so soon! good luck as you adjust to motherhood...it'll come along so nicely for you.
adorable... what a cute little sun-bather! I remember being tired, always tired. It definitely gets easier. Norah started sleeping through the night around 2 months without any prompting from us. Hopefully little Ryan will do the same!
Alex had jaundice when he was born too. They get over it. And, the nicest thing I can say to you:
"I promise you WILL sleep again."
Congrats to the Team3Funk.
John Friedman
Ryan I'm jealous of you! I wish I could just chill in the sun. I need your address guys! You moved, right??
he is sooooo cute! i'm loving this photo of him in the sun :)
Post a Comment