Saturday, August 01, 2009

Baby Funk!!!



Hello Baby! Ryan Harris Funk came into the world on Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 10:59 p.m. He started out at 7 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches long with a full head of brown hair.

Mom, Dad and baby are doing well, although baby is getting MUCH more sleep than his parents. We are still in the hospital dealing with a little jaundice, but expect to leave within the day.

More pictures and video to come later. Thanks to everyone for their support and well wishes.

16 comments:

Aim said...

What a sweet little boy! I hope the delivery went well, welcome to earth baby Ryan!

Cali said...

hooray! beautiful baby. can't wait to see more pictures. hope you're feeling alright.

Anonymous said...

My little nephew! We are already best buds.

Harley King said...

Cuters.

Denae said...

Welcome baby Ryan!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations.

Jen said...

That is so cute! He was thinking about opening his eyes until Jon kept "poking" him on the nose! j/k
He is just so precious! When can I see him? Love you all and take care of yourselves too!

Kristan said...

he's precious. and "dreaming of milkshakes" . . . nice jon. congrats!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I just love newborn babies! I'm glad you are doing well, but if you suddenly burst into tears, remember it's normal. (Maybe I tell myself it's normal to make me feel better, but I really do think it is normal)

Sie said...

Dear Lauren and Jon--

Congratulations! What a sweet little boy. I'd love to hear your birth story Lauren, when you're ready to re-live it! He is such a little cutie!

Best to you all!
--Sierra and Norah

Amander said...

Aw - congrats! He looks very sweet.

Heather said...

Love the video. Hope you are home now. I am sooo happy for you and Jon. You are going to be wonderful parents.

The Yoder's Five said...

What a precious little face! I want to just smoosh those cheeks! I'm so happy for you. :)

Jenn and Mike said...

Smiles! And congrats!

emilymhjohnson said...

Yay! He's finally here! Aren't you soooooo happy not to be pregnant any more? I know you don't feel like your old self yet, but you will. Just be patient and enjoy your cute little guy. Are you in love? Have people been telling you he looks like Jon? Because I see Jon. So happy Happy Happy for you! Love to all the Funks from all the Johnsons!

Leandra said...

He is so adorable! Jon is going to be an awesome dad! He is cute too!

DC Diva said...

Soooo cute.

Keep the pictures coming!