Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Bitter End

10 more days to go till the due date. (Holy crap!)

2.5 more days of work (in the office at least).

Car seat: check.

Stroller: check.

Furniture assembled: check.

Baby clothes washed, folded and put away: check.

Swing, bouncer, boppy, bottles, diapers, diaper bag: check.

Swollen feet, ankles, toes, legs: check.

Squirmy, fidgety baby boy who likes to push hard on his mommy's bladder: check.

Squirmy, fidgety mom-to-be who would really like to not be pregnant but is terrified/overwhelmed/excited (?!) to be responsible for a tiny little person.

I am SO ready.

6 comments:

DC Diva said...

Yay!!!!!!!

We anxiously await the news.

Amander said...

I'm so excited for you! Good luck!

Kristan said...

Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Can't wait! I have a plane ticket waiting to be used!! Love you! your going to be such a good mom!

Jenn and Mike said...

Amen! To all of that! With my c-section that is scheduled for the 4th, I don't have to wait as long. Thank as goodness. Of course, you could go any day now! That is always a nice reprieve!

The Yoder's Five said...

Can't wait to see him!!!!! Oh, you are going to be in for such a huge life change, but you'll love that little boy so much. Soon you won't be able to remember what life was like without him.