My mother and I. She came in town on Wednesday for a few days for some last minute preparations. Please ignore my swollen ankles.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Counting Down the Days
I'm not quite sure where the time went, but this baby should be coming pretty soon (hopefully sooner than later!). Here are some recent pictures for your viewing pleasure. Please don't use these for blackmail purposes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You are a TOTALLY cute pregnant woman!!!
I hope your baby comes soon too - I'm sure the DC heat is killer when you are pregnant.
yay for pictures :) you look so cute & so happy... i love it! (though looking at your poor ankles makes mine ache!) we're excited to meet baby funk!
Wow--you really are so close! Do you feel ready? Yikes! It will be a relief to not be pregnant anymore, though. I'm with ya there.
You look beautiful. Wish you the lst in the last few weeks!
Jess Stanley
You know, of all the changes my body went through, I think swollen ankles annoyed me the worst! You are almost there. Thanks for posting more pictures. What an exciting time!
I know this might sound redundant, but enjoy being pregnant because a lot changes when the baby comes. I love being a mom, it is so much fun. The last month is really hard but make sure to have fun with your hubby while you can. And you look so cute pregnant! Hope to see you in Houston next year.
Beautiful as ever. What a lucky little boy this is to come into your home. Can't wait to see pictures. He will be here before you know it.
Sis. H
Yeah for pictures!! You look great. I love it! I never got swollen ankles, but I heard it is pretty brutal. Maybe you need to take a trip to Orlando before the baby comes. Ya know, to relax. Can't wait to see this cute little boy from a cute little mama!
Post a Comment