Monday, September 28, 2009

I Really Loathe Surveys

But I am doing one anyway.

What are your middle names?
Ashley and Lester

How long have you been together?
5.5 years married + 9 months dating

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Not long. Our friendship pretty much started with our dating. That’s why we broke up for a month or so to work on the friendship. Without that, I don’t think we would have stayed together long.

Who asked whom out?
Me, I suppose. I saw him at my roommate’s boyfriend’s house (Jon lived there) and told my roommate we needed to go on a double date.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Weird question. Right now, I see more of my siblings because they have been coming out to see the baby. But usually we see both families about once a year.

Do you have any children together?
Little Ryan. ‘Nuff said.

What about pets?
Nope. We’ll get a dog when we own a house with a backyard.

Did you go to the same school?
Yup. We both went to BYU.

Who is the most sensitive?
Probably me, but Jon did just recently cry watching Finding Nemo.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We try to vary it, but we like Moby Dick’s House of Kabob a lot.

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple?
Italy.

Who has the worst temper?
Probably me. But it’s doesn’t rear it’s ugly head much at all.

Who does the cooking?
Me. But not much lately.. .

Who is more social?
Me. Jon is my arm candy. J

Who is the neat freak?
Me. Jon is good at appeasing me though. And he cleans the bathroom.

Who is the most stubborn?
Probably a tie.

Who hogs the bed?
We have a good 50/50 split. If Jon is out of town, I totally sprawl out though. And our next bed is going to be a king.

Who wakes up earlier?
Officially for work, Jon is up earlier now (6:30), but we both get up awfully early for Ryan (4 a.m. or so)

Where was your first date?
Ice skating at Seven Peaks in Provo Utah. I am sure there was also food involved, but neither of us remembers.

Who has the bigger family?
Jon—4 brothers, 2 sisters, 2 sisters in law, 1 brother in law. Me—3 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 sisters in law, 1 brother in law.

Do you get flowers often?
A few times a year. Jon is good at getting them for all of the major romantic holidays. Still working on the spontaneous flower giving.

Who eats more?
Hopefully Jon. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Who sings better?
I think we are both pretty decent. But Jon reads music and I can’t.

Who does the laundry?
Me, but Jon pitches in when he needs to.

Who's is better with the computer?
Depends what we are doing. We both know our way around them.

Who drives when you are together?
Jon. I think subconsciously there is something traditional about the husband driving. Maybe it’s just because my dad always did the driving.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
We both do. Unless one of us has a strong opinion that day.

Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong?
Depends. Jon thinks it would be me more than him, but maybe that is because I am wrong more than him!

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Jon, but I wear the cute high heels.

Who eats more sweets?
Probably Jon, but I just discovered the goodness of dark chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cups.

Who cries more?
Me. But being sleep deprived and having a child is tear-inducing in both of us.

What's your best day together?
I am going to read this question as a hypothetical best day. Sleeping in, no work, hanging out in our apartment in our pjs, no cleaning, no homework. Going to a nice dinner and then hanging out some more. And now, with Ryan, we will have to find a new version of our best day!

Where did you honeymoon?
A cabin in Branson Missouri.

Favorite date night?
Date night? What’s that? Every night is date night with Jon! But going to a good concert is always fun.

Favorite TV show to watch together?
HIMYM.

Couple I imagine us growing old like?
Let’s just focus on the next year. . .


5 comments:

Allison Stromberg said...

yumm dark chocolate reeses! oh by the way they have the miniature ones now in the halloween candy. yum

Allison Stromberg said...

and i cant figure out what HIMYM stands for..

Amander said...

I like surveys because you get to know random facts about people!

Lauren F. said...

How I Met Your Mother

Kristan said...

Was that really six years ago we were in Provo and you two were dating? Wow. Love HIMYM. Will have to try the new Reeses. Love the survey, but more pictures please :)