Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Strike a Pose

A few photos from Ryan's recent photo shoot with Alia Mahaffey Cardwell.





12 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

LOVE them all!! Those little creases on his arm are the best. I love chubby little baby arms. You look fabulous, too by the way! The family pic turned out great.

Anonymous said...

what a sexy mamma! (you that is) look how he pouts his lips. so cute.

Amanda said...

i'm so excited to see him (and you!) next week!

Allison Stromberg said...

[said in a baby voice] awwww soooo cuuuuteee!!

i cant wait to see him!!

Jonathan said...

My favorite is the one of you and Ryan! Soo sweet!!

erica said...

From Erica, not Jonathan! :)

Sara said...

Beautiful!

Amanda Wilson said...

So precious!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are adorable. I have been meaning to check your blog forever to see if you had your baby because I forgot the due date. I can't believe he is a month old already. Congratulations. He is so cute. We can't wait to move to Houston next year. Is that still the plan for you guys?

DC Diva said...

No. 4 of you and Ryan is so sweet!

P.S. We want to come on Sunday... we are efforting it...

emilymhjohnson said...

Great pictures Lauren! I LOVE the pic of the two of you. Is he being nice to you guys? Is motherhood what you thought it would be? Will the St. Louisans be getting the opportunity to meet little Ryan any time soon?

Anonymous said...

These are precious!