SIX months!?! Crazy how quickly the time goes...and those THIGHS! Be still my soul! I pray for my children to have deliciously squishy thighs like that but my boys take after their dad in that dept. If they had my legs it would be a whole different story :) He's perfectly darling.
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
6 comments:
I know you shouldn't call boys "beautiful" - but he is one beautiful baby. Seriously, cute.
looks liek he's having some birthday fun!
Oh he's so cute!
he's getting too big!!! i must see him soon ;)
Luke's almost got thighs to rival Ryan's. But not quite. He's so CUTE! Can't believe it's already been 6 months!!
SIX months!?! Crazy how quickly the time goes...and those THIGHS! Be still my soul! I pray for my children to have deliciously squishy thighs like that but my boys take after their dad in that dept. If they had my legs it would be a whole different story :)
He's perfectly darling.
Post a Comment