We've had snow like that ALL winter! I am going stir crazy!!! The sun has been out the past couple days, so I'm hopeful that it will finally melt.. Love Ryan's little snow suit! So cute!
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
7 comments:
He just looks 'thrilled' to be out in the snow!
I am so jealous of all posts my east coast friends are making. We have had not a DROP of snow here. It is very depressing.
I love that you went out and "played." All I hear from Kelli is complaining :) And I'm with Amanda. I'm kind of jealous. Enjoy your snow days!
CUTEST family!! I love Ryan's adorable little hat. :)
Ryan's face in the last one is priceless.
We've had snow like that ALL winter! I am going stir crazy!!! The sun has been out the past couple days, so I'm hopeful that it will finally melt.. Love Ryan's little snow suit! So cute!
Ryan looks like he is just overcome with excitement! What a cute little guy.
Post a Comment