Love it. SO cute. Can't wait to see him next! (Hear you are coming to Utah sometime... we have an extra room and bathroom, you are more than welcome to stay with us although I think you are staying at Jon's family's house...)
Way to go Lauren! I watched them all. You did a great job. I may be stealing some songs from you next time (like the Sugarland song -- great!). I bet you are so happy you did this. What a cute little boy Ryan is! Love the scoot - that is classic.
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
3 comments:
Love it. SO cute. Can't wait to see him next! (Hear you are coming to Utah sometime... we have an extra room and bathroom, you are more than welcome to stay with us although I think you are staying at Jon's family's house...)
<3 this. 4 weeks and counting!
Way to go Lauren! I watched them all. You did a great job. I may be stealing some songs from you next time (like the Sugarland song -- great!). I bet you are so happy you did this. What a cute little boy Ryan is! Love the scoot - that is classic.
Happy Birthday Ryan!
Post a Comment