Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I (Heart) Chain Blog Posts

So this is what happens when your crazy brothers and sisters-in-law get the idea that chain blog posts are a great idea. We will comply, but let's not make this a regular feature, k? (just kidding, we like laughing at you crazy kids!)

Without further ado:

Lauren:

A- Attached or single: Very Much Attached
B- Best Friend: That would be Jon, the guy I am attached to.
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake
D- Day of choice: Friday after I walk out of work and don’t have to think about work until Monday. Jon and I hang out, go out to eat and lay on the couch watching tv. No cleaning, no grocery shopping, no worrying about school, or other duties until Saturday. That exists, right?
E- Essential Item: Internet, food, my family
F- Favorite Color: the all-flattering black or pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, and they are even better when they are cinnamon and covered in chocolate. (and no, Leandra, Gummi is indeed with an “I” exhibit a: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loUNoy0Qub0)
H- Hometown: St. Louis, but every day that passes I am more tempted to call it D.C.
I- Indulgence(s): Celebrity Gossip Web sites. Chocolate
J- January or July: July if it’s not humid and January if it’s not freezing.
K- Kids: hopefully.
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Jon. Family. The Church. The Office (tv, not my actual office- that would be sad)
M- Marriage Date: December 27, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Brothers, 3 Sisters, 2 Sisters-in-Law (2 non-technical sisters-in-law), 4 brothers-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: If it’s peeled, an orange, if it’s sliced, an apple. I hate doing it myself.
P- Phobias or Fears: Tourists
Q- Quotes: "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, 'til it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." – Harriett Beecher Stowe
R- Reason To Smile: Jon. My family being happy together. Cute little nieces and nephews. Speaking in whale like Dory from “Finding Nemo.”
S- Season: Early Fall, Late Spring
T- Tag Three +: Kristan Brooks, Amanda and Jonathan Wilson, Harley King
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I once cried in front of my boss. I was a vegetarian for a year, I gave up soda for 6 months, I think CSI New York is the best CSI.
W- Worst Habit: Diet Coke (or is that my best habit?!)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Honestly, it kinda depends where the said X-ray or ultrasound is, doesn’t it?!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Ice Cream, Brownies, Cheese Ravioli from Maggianos.
Zodiac: Aries

Jon:

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Lauren Funk
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Saturday a.k.a. college football day
E- Essential Item: sugar
F- Favorite Color: green, blue, white, whatever
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: assuming the worms are gummi worms, I pick worms
H- Hometown: Warren
I- Indulgence(s): See “E”.
J- January or July: I like both. This is tough.
K- Kids: What about ‘em?
L-Life is Incomplete Without: my best friend (see “B”)
M- Marriage Date: 12/27/2003
N- Number of Siblings: 6
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, unless they are Golden Delicious apples
P- Phobias or Fears: scary movies—they stick with me forever
Q- Quotes: “Oops, I poohed!”
R- Reason To Smile: I don’t have braces
S- Season: I’m a big extreme person so Winter or Summer. See “J”.
T- Tag Three +: I’m counting Lauren’s tag three as my tag three since we are sealed.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: You can call me “White Cloud”, my Native American name.
W- Worst Habit: biting fingernails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Rays, I can’t have kids so an Ultrasound won’t help me as far as I know
Y- Your Favorite Food: See “I” or “E”.
Zodiac: Libra

4 comments:

Leandra said...

Ooops, I forgot if you are spelling gummy bears in reference to t.v. shows/brand....

but if you are referring to the actual kind of candy, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gummy_bears

But regardless...love you guys! (Did White Cloud get his birthday gift from us all?)

We miss you. Come play again.

And while you are watching T.V. on Friday's, watch House. It's a good show.

Anonymous said...

nice quote jon... a little awkward but its alright... hopefully ull get our present in the mail soon.

Lauren F. said...

there is a story behind his quote- he'll have to fill you in.

Amanda said...

ok so i haven't ready anyone's blogs in weeks... but the vegetarian thing is worth commenting on... really? how did you even do that?