Monday, October 15, 2007

Under Pressure

You know you are in trouble when you want to blog but you don't really have anything to blog about. There is nothing worse than a blog about nothing. Unless you are Seinfeld, then you can create an entire show about nothing. If Seinfeld was in the 2000's, they would probably also blog about nothing as well. But this is entirely off the subject. . . which is a non-subject.

So anyway, the weekend was good. Jon's two friends from high school, Carrie and Jessica, were in town and we hung out downtown on Saturday. I love DC. I love just walking around taking in all of the monuments. We ate and walked around the mall and then went home. Good times. The rest of the weekend was consumed by school (me) and work (Jon). We did find time for the season premiere of Men in Trees on ABC. Anyone?! :)
Love you all, even you lurkers who never comment. . . it's ok, you can comment, even if it's about absolutely nothing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture. its cute. i approve.this is a comment about nothing because obviously this is the theme here. I LOVE U!

Carter said...

Carrie and Jessica? Jon's friends were girls? I hope they didn't come in town just to hang out with him. that would be awkward. . .

Kristan said...

First you never blog and now you are wanting to blog with nothing to blog about! I think this means you're finally hooked :) Like the new background.

The Maddens said...

was it fun to hang out with carrie and jessica? were they like me at the 10 year reunion and telling all the old stories? and were there any kids? cause that would be a dream if there were no kids. I need to have one of those vacations.

Amanda said...

something is wrong when you guys have 3 posts in the same amount of time I have one... i think this means either 1) you're addicted or 2) you're addicted... because i KNOW you don't suddenly have more time on your hands!

i miss you guys & am excited to get to see you both for a happy reason instead of a sad one :)

when do you come into town? (yes... i'm aware this is a whole month away... it's just kind of the only thing i have to look forward to right now!!!) haha

xoxo

Anonymous said...

its been 15 days! Please update!!