Umm, ya, not quite sure what happened to October. I wish I could have it all back because that would be mean I would actually be ahead of everything. Instead, I feel like I am never going to catch up. Here are the highlights, so at least you know we are alive and kicking.
1. Jon is changing jobs. Again. It's good though and it means he will be working a couple of blocks from me and we will have tons of time to go to lunch together. Yeah right. The bad side: We might not live in D.C. forever and ever.
2. This is how I describe my life now: When I am at work, I stress about school because I can't do it while I am at work. When I am home, I do schoolwork, but then worry about work not getting done. I like my classes, I just wish I didn't have this whole work thing thrown in the mix.
3. We have been traveling a lot. Not really for fun, although fun was had. This means we now hate airports and want to stay in every weekend.
I have been thinking lately about how much fun we are having with our family now that everyone is older and kinda settled. I mean, we always had fun as kids, but I actually think it gets even better as we grow up. We don't really fight, and we seem to have a good time together. It's been pretty nice to hang with both sides of our families in the past month, even though we weren't really there for fun reasons.
Next up for the Funks: Thanksgiving in Utah. It will be the first time that we have to juggle both sides of our family; 25 people; in 4 days. I don't know how much turkey and pie we will eat. . . wow. We're super excited though- we just hope our families have some mercy on us!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I couldn't agree more with how much better families are as we're getting older. Ha - older. I make it sound like we're so old :) I love hanging out with my sisters now more than I ever did before. Don't quite have the "both sides" thing to deal with though yet - good luck with Thanksgiving.
Hope to see you this weekend!
Thanks for the update. I will probably read your next update after Thanksgiving I am sure. Have fun juggling 2 families. That is what we have to do everytime we go down to Oregon. This year we are home for the holidays. (with Bethany starting in the ER she is now low woman on the totem pole. So we are staying home with not much of a choice.) But I think if you move it should be in Spokane and we can all hang out. I think that would be a blast!
Yay for Thanksgiving in Utah :) I guess we'll consider allowing you to go see Jon's family... Can't wait to see you guys.
you really need to update...love!
All right, I'm one of those lurkers who never comments. I'm a secret admirer of TeamFunk.
Jon's changing jobs? But the hour long commute was going so well.
I know what you mean about school and work, I have 40 reports due in the next two weeks.
Can you tell I banged on the keyboard....stressing.
go to decor8.blogspot.com. its even better than howaboutorange. i am thoroughly obsessed with both tho.
Post a Comment