Sunday, November 25, 2007

We Didn't Kill Each Other

Look at us all smiley and bright looking. I just got back from our long Thanksgiving weekend with both sides of the family. My side, the Strombergs, had a little photo shoot on Friday- there we are to the right.

Thanks to Leandra, my beautiful red-headed sister-in-law (pick her out on the left) for being our photographer. More to come later, but I have to unpack.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to amdit that was an interesting time trying to get us all to cooperate, in the cold. haha miss you and love you!

Harley King said...

Wait, I thought you went to Utah for T-giving.

Love the shot. Can we swap families? JK.

Aim said...

Lauren, your family looks beautiful! Your blog is great. We have one too, check it out at aimandtom.blogspot.com. We are good, Christian my little baby, is 3 months old! Crazy how time flies...hope to hear from you!
Aimee Ritchie

Anonymous said...

Glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Nobody dead, that always makes it nice.