Amazing! My fingers always hurt after I play b/c I press the keys too hard in an attempt to play better. Let's face it---I'm pretty lousy at it. haha. ps...this is Joan not Brandon.
See, I won't even give it a try because I don't want to get hooked, or embarrased. And we don't own the game, or a Wii, so I can avoid it. . . for now!
I wish I HAD had your dad for my stitches. He made jokes & distracted my 8 year old self from the pain, but this time I thought I was going to die. I'm lovin Jon's rockstar self.
Okay, so you've got to make sure your nap ends before 4pm. Otherwise you for sure won't sleep at night (although Tylonal PM will fix that right up), but for you I would suggest before 3 since you're having issues. You should be getting BETTER at naps as you get older!!!
Hey Lauren! This is Kara. I remember you from Leandra's wedding. That would be awesome if we could hang out while Aaron and i are in D.C., perhaps we could play a little guitar hero with Jon, haha. I hope you're doing well!
Hmmm, I think I recognize that house! We actually just got Guitar Hero ourselves on Saturday--Lauren I think you should try it. You would love it! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a just few montsh!
Jon and I were married Dec. 27, 2003 and have now been married 7 years. We moved to Houston, Texas from McLean, Va. in July 2010. We welcomed the newest member to our team, Ryan Harris Funk, on July 30, 2009.
11 comments:
This is hilarious! Jon should join KISS - he's got the face down pat.
Be careful...its VERY addicting.
oh now that is priceless.
Amazing! My fingers always hurt after I play b/c I press the keys too hard in an attempt to play better. Let's face it---I'm pretty lousy at it. haha.
ps...this is Joan not Brandon.
See, I won't even give it a try because I don't want to get hooked, or embarrased. And we don't own the game, or a Wii, so I can avoid it. . . for now!
u should get Rock Band. you could have a Funk Family Band!!
I wish I HAD had your dad for my stitches. He made jokes & distracted my 8 year old self from the pain, but this time I thought I was going to die. I'm lovin Jon's rockstar self.
Okay, so you've got to make sure your nap ends before 4pm. Otherwise you for sure won't sleep at night (although Tylonal PM will fix that right up), but for you I would suggest before 3 since you're having issues. You should be getting BETTER at naps as you get older!!!
Hey Lauren! This is Kara. I remember you from Leandra's wedding. That would be awesome if we could hang out while Aaron and i are in D.C., perhaps we could play a little guitar hero with Jon, haha. I hope you're doing well!
Rock on, Jon. Rock on!
\m/
\m/
\m/
Hmmm, I think I recognize that house! We actually just got Guitar Hero ourselves on Saturday--Lauren I think you should try it. You would love it! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a just few montsh!
Post a Comment