I was tagged a while ago by my sister-in-law, Sarah. I try to avoid being tagged at all costs, because I kinda don't like filling them out-- sorry Sarah! I kinda wish I kept all of my answers to these kinds of things all the way back to elementary school. A longitudinal study would be interesting. My answers this time... maybe not so interesting. So, Sarah, this one's for you!
A - Attached or single: Very much attached.
B - Best Friends: Jon, my parents, my family and a few of you reading this who know who you are.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, all the way. Esp. chocolate cake. Although I just discovered lemon cupcakes and they are so yummy.
D - Day of choice: Saturday. Why would anyone pick Friday. . .that’s still a work day!
E - Essential item(s): ipod, cell phone, high speed internet, metro pass
F - Favorite color: if I’m wearing it, black. Any other time, chocolate brown, pink, blue.
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms. I think it’s the multiflavored-ness of them.
H - Hometown: St. Louis, but lately I feel like a local in Washington, D.C.
I - Indulgences: eating out, dark chocolate truffles, concretes (the ice cream), nice hotel rooms, flying United Economy Plus
J - January or July: Ugh, neither! One is too cold and the other is hot and humid!
K - Kids: would be nice. But they do make messes and cry a lot. Just sayin. . .
L - Life is not complete without: Jon, a good pair of black high heels—but not together.
M - Marriage Date: December 27, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 6, counting me
O - Oranges or apples: clementine oranges and apples with peanut butter.
P - Phobias or fears: needles.
Q - Quotes: “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you till it seems as if you couldn’t hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that’s just the place and time that the tide’ll turn.” Harriett Beecher Stowe
R - Reason to smile: seeing Jon after a long day of work. Getting home in time for Lost- actually getting home in time for anything.
S - Season: spring – cherry blossom time in D.C.!
T - Tag two friends: Jennie C. & Kohli
U - Unknown fact about me: You don’t know everything about me?!
V - Very favorite store: Banana Republic
W - Worst habit: Celebrity gossip web sites.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: let’s not go there.
Y - Your favorite food: dark chocolate. Margherita pizza from Rome, Diet Coke- but that’s limited now that I have banned caffeine from my diet.
Z - Zodiac: Aries.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thank you for the clarification of jon & the black high heels... i was nervous for about 1/2 a second that he had taken up more than guitar hero... :)
can't wait to see you both so very soon!
Lady you are a city girl through & through now! I'm totally with you on the tag thing, but it's just part of the blogging. You gotta suck it up and do it at some point! And I like the one you filled out. It's a new twist to it.
lauren- try jon and black high heels together- so much fun!
I got to see Jenn tonight. We ran into each other at the mall & it was so nice to see her. Ashley's so adorable. I love your sister!
I love it! I have been a blog snob lately and have been writing but not reading and was so thrilled to see TWO new posts to read :)
Ditto on dark chocolate truffles and nice hotel rooms. In OKC we stayed in a gross Motel 6 (never again) but on the way home, enjoyed a night of luxury at a Hampton Inn. NIGHT AND DAY!
Haha, Jon and black high heels...
Post a Comment