So, to me, this meant that we had to dye eggs.
Here we are dying eggs. We figured out later that we were also dying our countertop.

We dyed yesterday and then today after church I hid the eggs for Jon.
Here he is "on the hunt."
And here he is at the end. I only hid 11 eggs because I had already started making egg salad with the twelfth egg.

4 comments:
Happy Easter!! We miss you tons... but we will be seeing you sooooon.
Love that you used one of the dyed eggs BEFORE the hunt for an egg salad. You are hilarious.
P.S. Is that SCRUFF I see on Jon??
Happy Easter! Congratulations on rekindling Easter. What happened to the baskets though?
SO fun...hey, how did you write on that egg? Did you use an eraser?
ps...I haven't made egg salad in forever...thanks for the reminder that it is a good menu item.
Your colourful Easter eggs are darling! We did an egg hunt with the kids, too. We stumped them by hiding them in totally obvious places and we ended up having to help them in the end :) good times.
Post a Comment