Monday, April 28, 2008

Greetings from Puerto Rico

Hey! We are in Puerto Rico! We came out for my bosses wedding. The wedding itself was in Ponce and then we spent a day and a half after in San Juan. A longer post to come later- we have to pack to fly home tomorrow-- but here are a few highlights:

Ponce

The Wedding
The Reception



El Yunque- The Rainforest


San Juan

8 comments:

The Maddens said...

fun fun!

Stephanie R. said...

I'm jealous! Nate and I honeymooned in Puerto Rico. We spend the first week in Ponce and ended up in San Juan. Memories!

The Yoder's Five said...

Sigh! I am so jealous of your world travels. You guys really get around! It looks like you had a fabulous time.

The Wehrmeister's said...

I was going to type that I was jealous, but then I noticed that everyone else had already covered that one.

Lauren F. said...

Don't be too jealous. We both didn't do a good job with sunscreen our last day and are now totally burned. It's hard to work when your arms and legs are both throbbing. Take note: sunscreen only works when you use it.

Joan said...

I am SO not offended that you laughed at Jimmie's tantrum. The kid is funny...especially when he's mad.
FUN! You world traveler, you! I'm glad you had a fun getaway and cultural experience to boot!

Paige said...

Way to let people know what you're up to. Most people tell where they're going before they go, not right before they come back. Also, that is fantastic fountain. I do love fountains. I hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! That's awesome Lauren. Hope you guys got back safe. More pictures of it please. What an amazing wedding.