I am deep into final projects for my class this semester, but I wanted to post a few pictures from this past weekend. My baby sister, Morgan, got married to Jeff on Sat. in St. Louis. The whole family was in town for it. Everything went well, except for it being windy and cold all day. Enjoy:
The bride & groom 
Sisters (& niece)
Me & Jon
Carter, Morgan & Chris
Mom & Allison

7 comments:
There are few things that make me happier than seeing two people in-love. Congratulations to you and your family on the happy occasion.
ps: watched "Becoming Jane" the other night and cried for a solid ten minutes after it was over!?! SO miserably sad! Hated/loved it...you know what I mean.
Great to see a new post from you, Lauren! You and your family look lovely! Congrats to your sister and new hubby!
Your family is beautiful. It looks like everyone had a great time.
Morgan is so so gorgeous! I'm so sad I missed it. And by the way it appears we won't see each other while you're out here. Sorry! We were in UT, but I heard it was all wonderful.
And Happy belated Birthday!!!! I thought about you all day on the 10th, but didn't have a computer, so sorry this is late.
Lauren, you look so gorgeous! Looks like a beautiful wedding.
Good luck with your finals darling! I bet you can't wait for them to be over...
Post a Comment