Saturday, May 24, 2008

Top of the World

Jon and I are in Telluride, Colorado for Kohli and JP's wedding. Kohli is my best friend from high school and we were so thrilled that we are able to be here for the wedding. We flew in yesterday and the wedding isn't until tomorrow so we explored a little bit today. We started with a little hike by the river and then Jon got all ambitious and wanted to do a bigger hike up a mountain.

Here are a couple pictures from our hike today. We wanted to get to the ghost town 5 miles up, but the path was covered with snow and we didn't have the right shoes and gear to go through it. But we did get to see a few great waterfalls-- thanks to all of the snow melting at the top.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

oooh pretty mountains :) how cold is it there?

Anonymous said...

How nice & relaxing! You've got me all curious about the ghost town though. I want you to go back & plow through the path just to see what it's like!
I wish I could send this fertility your way, but I'm sorry, I don't think it's easy. And I promise it was just a freak thing.

Jenny said...

What, you're in Colorado?!

Anonymous said...

Sweet shots! Have fun in CO!

Joan said...

Wow, such stunning scenery. It looks like you two enjoyed yourselves :)