
I received this email today. Now, any email that starts with something besides "Dear friend" or even "Dear Lauren" is impressive. But how did they know Jon's "pet name" for me? See, before we go to bed every night we go through our little routine. Me: "Goodnight Beautiful" Jon: "Goodnight Gorgeous". If you try to find "Jon" in my cell phone, it's not there. He is under "Beautiful". And I'm listed as "Gorgeous" on his phone. So when I got this email from Virgin Atlantic, I took notice. They know me . . . and they think I'm gorgeous! But don't tell Jon he has competition from an airline. At least Jon doesn't charge $15 for the first checked bag.

9 comments:
mmm... 'beautiful'? i understand the 'gorgeous' though :)
What??? That is really random! Nice though. It's gotta make you feel good & everyone needs more of that.
That is another hilarious story. You should also put Jon under ICE: in case of emergency.
Toby and I are much less creative .. Toby is under Toby and me under Heather. LOL
YOu have inspired me...LOL
wow! when did you find time to get all artsy & make you're blog so cute? I love the new layout :)
Ya, when I get bored at work or just don't want to do the work I have, i get all photo-shop-y. It's "career development".
It is confirmed...you two are delightfully different. You know you never have to worry about your pet names being duplicated...at least in the way you have it set up.
ps...your new header is awesome...I especially enjoy the little star.
You ARE gorgeous. Word gets around. That's probably how the airline found out about it. Jon is beautiful too, but in a tax accountant kind of way, not the girly way.
You guys are too funny!! It's been too long...but I've loved looking over the blog.
It looks like life is good in DC and you're living the dream! :) I always knew you'd do awesome. If you're ever in Utah you have to come visit!!
Post a Comment