Interesting side note: When I was a kid, my favorite color was orange. But since no one's favorite color is ever orange, I talked myself out of this decision. I can't remember what replaced orange as my favorite color but it was probably something predictable.
I don't currently claim one color as my favorite. It totally depends on my mood and what I using it for. I guess that is what I get for succumbing to peer pressure in grade school and crossing orange off my list.
But maybe, according to Colorstrology, orange is my color after all.
What is your color?

4 comments:
Well, my color is orchid bouquet. Strangely enough, I am scarred for life from being bullied as a child because purple was my favorite color.j/k Actually, mine is not really me at all. My favorite line is "Fashion, dance, and the arts are just some of the many talents you can pursure." Obviously, they haven't seen me dress myself or dance.
This is funny because I was going to do a post on the colorstrology stuff this week too!
My color is apricot orange - which really pleased me because orange is my favorite color. I don't really remember what it says about me, but probably a bunch of things that are too nice.
I think your colorstrology is totally correct! :) You are all of those things and way better looking than Sarah Palin! :)
My color is Tandori Spice. Dynamic, Itricate, Colorful. I did not know that color even existed. For as long I can remember my favorite color has been purple.
Post a Comment