Thursday, September 18, 2008

If Sarah Palin Was My Mother. . .

Since people seem to think I look like her, what would life be like if she were my mother? I might be a teenage mom, I might know how to hunt a moose, but I most certainly would have a cool name like Bristol or Willow.

You knew it was only a matter of time before someone came up with a "Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator". So, my name would be: Tangle Jig Palin. Jon's would be Nixon Hailfire Palin (which is uber-cool) unless you use "Jonathan" instead of "Jon". Then it would be Snooker Hinge Palin.

What's your name?

And, bonus for the day: My mom flew back from Utah the other day and the flight attended said she looked like none other than Sarah Palin. Please, can everyone please stop?!

5 comments:

Joan said...

Who on earth comes up with this stuff?! Yeah, SO glad I am not Palin's daughter. My name would be:
Skunk Grunt Palin?!?! No thanks.

Kristan said...

Too much! I can't believe your mom got it too. I'm Fire Patriot Palin, which I think is um probably the best name ever :)

Harley King said...

Sure, I'll stop, but how do I know the real S. Palin didn't write this?

jb said...

Hey, so how come you don't have a link to our blog under family?!

Heather said...

My name would be Rankle Hiway Palin
Not sure how much I like it.