
It's a good thing that I have friends that still like me even after I practically ignore them for months and totally forget their birthdays. The thing is that I totally love my friends and hope they like me enough to forgive me of my un-friendlike conduct.
One such friend, KB has stuck by me for the past 5 (?!) years. We met on a London study abroad when we were ditched by other friends in Edinburgh and kept each other sane the rest of the semester. She's now back in Provo at BYU getting her MBA and sent me the best present a girl could ask for (excluding diamonds, anything that Apple makes and spa treatments). Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears (CCCBs).
These tasty treats were a staple in our cooking class (don't ask!) and we've only been able to find them in Utah. For the past few years we have had to rely on siblings and random trips to Utah to pick up a bag (or 4) -- but now KB is back and will be my supplier for the next two years!
So, thank you KB for making my week (Jon thanks you too!). Thanks for probably spending more on postage than the CCCBs are actually worth. Thanks for stealthily giving me your address on the box so I now have no excuses for not sending you anything for your birthday. And most importantly, thanks for setting this wonderful precedent. I think I am really going to enjoy the fact that you are at the good ol' BYU.

5 comments:
Good ol' Kristan. I am pleased she is back in Utah for the time being. You should have told me you needed a CCCB dealer - I would have been happy to oblige. Yay for Kristan!
Ahhh . . . I'm blushing :)
i like good friends :) they're kinda hard to find!
hey! it's carrie (rahm) rhodes! i found you thru aimee amderson. i did not know about cccbs until i had my baby this may & i die over them! so good! are you loving dc area? so fun! my blog is: www.furnamom.blogspot.com
I love Chocolate covered cinnamon bears!!!!
Post a Comment