Jon and I were sitting in Fuddruckers last night eating dinner (2 sliders each, reg. order of fries and a vanilla milkshake - $12 total!!!!) and I realized that I really don't like 50's music. The men singing sound like whiny females and there is no depth to their music.
Or maybe it was just a bad song.
Does that make me un-American?
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
in short: yes. that makes you un-american.
I think you're okay. You've got me motivated to do a little more 50s music listening. I'm not sure if I like it either. Hmmm...
And as for Fuddruckers! Mmmmm! Good food for cheap.
No, you are not un-American. No worries there...as for the CCCBs?! I am RAVING jealous. Those little babies are among my favorite BYU treats. Are they sold anywhere else?! Cause if they are I am first in line!
Post a Comment